Invite Mark To Speak!
For over 30 years Mark has devoted himself to mastering the art and science of effective communication. Mark speaks from personal experience and brings a very special dynamic when he speaks.
In business, Mark has over 35 years of entrepreneurial experience in building manufacturing companies not to mention his years of experience in Fortune 100 and Global 100 companies.
In his personal life, he and his wife Yhali speak from the heart about his life as the brother of a career drug addict. Also as the father, his 9+ year journey, with his daughter, who was an active heroin addict. His work in this area is met with standing ovations. He has, and continues to, help parents who have children or adult children, who are addicts in transforming their lives, even when their addict is not living a healthy lifestyle.
Whatever the subject is, Mark is motivational, inspiring, entertaining, engaging, funny, and exciting. After you hear Mark, you feel invigorated, empowered, and ready to move forward. Mark discusses his experiences along with the techniques and concepts that helped him transform his life and that of his family.
Contact Mark and speak with him personally. When you do, you will see, even by phone how powerful, motivating, and uplifting he truly is.
Past speaking Topics
1. How Using Life Coaching Strategies Makes You A Better:
Salesperson o Manager o Executive o Co-worker
2. How Using Life Coaching Strategies Makes You A Better:
Father o Mother o Spouse o Sister/Brother o Family Man o Student
3. The Entrepreneurs Life from Start-up to Fed-up.
4. Entrepreneur and how to get there.
5. Applying the “Law of Attraction”- a Practical Approach.
6. The Keys to Motivation a Needs-Based Approach.
7. Sales and marketing excellence-Customer Growth and Retention.
8. The art of attaining customers.
9. How to attain excellence in your organization.
10. Business Ethics and how to incorporate them into your organization.
11. Incorporating Metaphysical aspects into your business for success.
12. Conscious Business Ethics how to incorporate them and the benefits.
Families Suffering from an Addicted Loved One.
1. Codependency Enabling and breaking the chains.
2. Workshop on breaking Codependency and Enabling.
3. Making your Family Whole Again.
4. Dealing with the Familial Damage of Addiction.
5. Many different Subjects and Motivational speaking based on his book “An Addict Within“.
And Many Others.
If you have a specific need please contact us and we can discuss it.