Professional Experience of Mark Lipp
Professional Experience, Core Competencies, and General Management Strengths:
- Company Realignment to Industry Technology Changes, Customer Needs, and Financial Profitability
- Management Restructuring to Achieve Corporate Goals
- Domestic and International Business Strategy and Implementation
- B. Corp Implementation
- Implementation of 3P into your Organization
- Guiding Companies through Turbulent Economic Conditions
Sales and Marketing:
- Development of New Business, Markets, and Products
- Development of Strategic Alliances
- Global Market Analysis and Penetration
- International Sales and Marketing
- Negotiating and Closing Major Contracts
- Program for Development of Customer Relationships to Increase Sales
- Co-development of Products
- Lean Manufacturing
- Cost-Effective Manufacturing Cap-X/Op-C Startup and Operations of a “Maquiladora”
- P.I.P. Process Improvement program in all areas of the Organization
- Manufacturing Process Improvement
- Inventory Reductions and Strategies
- Inventory Control and Accuracy
- Pre-Production And Prototype Manufacturing
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufac.
- ERP/MRP Assessment and Implementation
- Social Media
- SEO optimization and Use
- Optimal Use of Social Media For Branding and Brand Awareness/Growth
- Measurements of Social Media
- Internet Campaigns/Target Markets
- Managing P&L and Budget
- Development and Measurement
- Strategic Operations and Financial Alignment
- Investors, Financial Institutions and Relationship Building
- Development of an Effective World Class Supply Chain
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Partnering
- Vendor Measurement and Management
- Make Buy Analysis for Products and Services
- Development & Implementation of 99.99% Factory Quality
- Development and Implementation of 99.9% Quality Programs
- Metrics Measurement Systems
President Temple Beth Zion-Sinai 1998-2001
Board of Directors Temple Beth Zion Sinai 1991-2005
Board of Directors Goodwill Industries 2004-2006
Board of Director Jewishness Federation of Long Beach Ca 2001
Man of the year Temple Beth Zion Sinai 2001
Board of Directors Temple Beth Shalom of Long Beach Ca. 2006-2008
Goodwill Industries of Greater Long Beach “Employer of the year Los Angeles County “ 6 time recipient
The First High-Speed B2B Manufacturer of Wigs, Falls, Toppers and Hair Extensions, in the United States of America!
Virgin Remy Russian/Slavic Hair, Virgin Remy Northern Russian Hair,and Brazilian/Argentine Hair, Malaysian Hair
Co-Founder 2016 to Present
Naama is a manufacturer of Virgin Remy European hair, and Organically Processed Hair, Wigs, Hairpieces, Pony Tails, 360 Degree Hair Bands, Toppers, and other hair and hair care products. Naama services both the wholesale and retail markets with both standard and custom products.
Developed scanning, mapping, and 3D printing system that maps your head and hairline. Then prints a 3D mold to build an exact duplicate of your head and hairline that allows a complete custom and perfect fit for the best most natural fitting wig possible.
- Developed 3 separate patents
- Developed Global Procurement and Supply Chain strategy and implementation
- Developed Domestic and International distribution strategy and Implementation plan
- Developed company marketing strategy, company marketing materials, marketing plan, and website/e-commerce platform.
- Developed company branding concept, logo, and strategy
United States Manufacturer of Hair Extensions:
- Virgin Remy Russian Hair,
- Virgin Remy Malaysian,
- Virgin Brazilian Hair,
Marketed Direct to the Consumer via the Internet
Manufacturer of RF and Fiber Optic Equipment for the Broadband/Telecomm Industry
Main Line the premier manufacturer of accessory items for the broadband marketplace: equalizers forward and reverse, compensators, attenuators, diplex, and plug-ins for all major manufacturers. We manufacture legacy replacement RF modules and Fiber Optic modules with increased gain and bandwidth to support your existing networks and also can expand your network up to 1.2 GHz and beyond even in an HFC environment. Mainline developed, Engineered, Manufactured, and designed Broadband Amplifiers to 1.2 GHz for legacy upgrade and new deployment. The company built products domestically and grew to over 120 full-time employees.
- Reinvented the company’s products and focus four different times reinvigorating growth profitability & market share. Grew to be the world leader in the RF accessory niche products.
- Developed strategic alliances to manufacture for major OEM industry suppliers for accessories and Fiber Optic nodes for Philips, C-Cor, ADC in Torrance Factory/Facility and in our Mexico Factory/Facility
- Worked with Marketing, Sales, and Key customers and developed “Standard Platforms” that were future forward
- Worked with Engineering and Manufacturing to develop products from inception through the manufacturing cycle and reduced new product introduction from 24 months to 6 months
- Developed Cellular, Lean and Six Sigma processes control to lower the cost of manufacturing, to be competitive and less costly than offshore manufacturing
- Developed all factory layouts and lean manufacturing techniques to ensure less than .01% scrap and rework.
- Developed a nationwide “Repair” business and developed strategic alliances to perform warranty and authorized non-warranty repairs
- Lowered inventory by 30 % with no increase in customer lead time
- Reduced factory scrap to under .01%, factory rework to under .01%, returns to under .4% and on-time customer delivery at 99.6%
- Developed a worldwide sourcing program that reduced material costs by over 11%
- Developed market position of products and branding
- Developed marketing plan, sales plan, effective web presence, and trade shows increasing sale 16%
- Developed global presence through distribution in major international markets adding 12% in sales growth
- Developed in-house C/S, field salespeople, Distributors, and Field Engineers to support products
- Developed and performed presentations of company products and capabilities thereby closing many multi-million dollar accounts (over $100 m) with some of the largest companies in America and abroad
- Involved in all three patents company developed
2001- to Sale in 2013 Maquiladora Tijuana B.C. Mexico
Consolidated Repair group was a multi-national repair facility For Broadband RF and Fiber Optic Equipment.We maintained one of the lowest BER’s in the industry and maintain a 99 plus % Quality and on tome delivery standard.
2001 thru 2013 (sold)
- Developed OEM and strategic agreements as nationwide third party warranty and non-warranty facility adding $3 million per year in contracts
- Introduced automated and sub-assembly replacement over component level troubleshooting
- Developed “Online Portal” concept, for customers to track their warranty and non-warranty repairs. In 2006 this was A first in our industry! Reducing customer service expenses by 39%
- Developed “Stock Swap Program” eliminating repair lead time on many standard items. Allowing reallocation of labor seasonally, thereby eliminating peak demand overtime and reducing costs by 22%
- Closed major OEM and Key customer accounts with corporate offices
- Developed a Maquiladora to produce repairs and refurbishment at a lower total cost
United States Manufacturer Patented Synthetic Drumsticks and Percussion Mallets
Mainline Drumsticks are a patented Kevlar based product. They lasted ten to 15 times longer than conventional wood sticks. Unlike wood, they were always perfectly straight, never warped, always the same weight stick to stick, always had the same tone, and were impervious to any elements. The sticks felt like wood and reacted like wood and were the first sticks to duplicate the look and feel of conventional wooden drumsticks.
Developed Manufacturing Processes for Patented Product
Developed Artist Endorsement System and Clinics
Developed Advertising, Marketing and Branding for the Company and its products
New Product Development
Implementation of Sales and Marketing plan along with Domestic and International Distribution
Co-Sulting Los Angeles, Las Vegas, NV.
2014 to Present
There are differences in consultants. Experience, Education, Training and the ability to develop the proper plan out of a subset of optimal solutions is important. Ensuring that it is implemented efficiently, quickly and with the least amount of disruptions to your business and staff are equally important. That is where we make the difference. Co-Sulting is based on a combination of Traditional Consulting Techniques along with the Implementation Strategies based on NLP techniques and the works of such people as Milton Friedman, Chloe Madanes and Tony Robbins. Our team combines these modalities to insure that you not only get the plan with the highest return but that it is implemented quickly and with the greatest R.O.I..
Founder General Partner 1998 until Present
Alja L.L.C. Helps Individuals and Companies Buy, Sell and Invest in Single Family Homes, Multi-tenant buildings, Commercial Industrial and Retail Properties
We Buy Sell and Rent properties of our Own.
Factory Automation L.L.C.
Partner and Co-founder
2006 thru 2009 (sold)
Factory automation Refurbished and re-manufactured Factory Equipment for electronic assembly.
Equipment re-manufactured and sold were”
- Pick n place-insertion equipment
- Reflow ovens
- Wave solder machines
- Test equipment
- Thru-hole assembly equipment
- AOI equipment
- Glue and paste machines
- Board cleaner equipment