The E-Book and the Soft Cover Book products are now released
and other fine retailers!
Audio Book – Coming fourth Quarter 2017
DVD Series – Coming in December 2017
The series is both motivational and informative. Mark takes six subjects and breaks them down into easy understandable lessons to help you get your life and that of your family, back on track. Each of these is 40 minutes to an hour in length.
The DVD’s listed below are the first 6 in a 12 series collection of correcting your life not just in the traditional “12 step” program, but with real life examples and workshops.
This program doesn’t just work with an addict. It is a way to run and manage your life day to day with other real world problems also.
Each of these is 40 minutes to an hour in length.
DVD 1: Shame Embarrassment and the Family
- How to deal with the shame and embarrassment both intra-familial and extra-familial
- Dealing with the emotion of having caused the addiction
- Dealing with other family members
- Dealing with parental instincts
DVD 2: Fear, Frustration and Anger Leads to Hate
- Identifying and dealing with the 7 types of anger
- Getting over the frustration of “fixing” the problem
- Definition of an addict, logic and other terms
- Typical addict behavior: lying and denying and how to deal with it.
DVD 3: CRAZY BEHAVIOR/ MY BEHAVIOR- what not to do
- Codependency even when you don’t recognize it
- Examples of my crazy behavior
DVD 4: Self Realizations!
- Determining where you want to be and your family
- White papers
- From “dis-ease” to “at-ease”
DVD 5: Dying, Surviving and Thriving
- The differences between the three
- Recognizing where you are and where you are going
- How to get to thriving
DVD 6: A New Life:
- How to deal with the addict while in the disease,
- How to deal with the addict after treatment
- How to deal with the addict if they relapse, or don’t finish treatment.
- Living your life and your family